Shipping Outside the USA
International orders and inquiries can be placed via voice telephone to (+1-718) 491-2702, by fax (+1-718) 491-2707, postal mail or contact us. Please include your telephone number and e-mail address with your inquiries.
Orders for shipment to addresses outside of the U.S. are subject to the following terms:
- We reserve the right to evaluate costs and feasibility for any orders outside the USA.
- Orders for shipment outside of the United States are subject to shipping fees, applicable customs, duties and taxes, and may include additional handling charges, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. All international orders must be prepaid in full with U.S. funds by wire transfer or cashiers check drawn from a U.S. bank.
- Upon request we will provide you with directions for paying via International Wire Transfer.
- All commodities, technology or software are exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- Please be aware that many products' warranties do not provide coverage outside the U.S., and some products may not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers' restrictions or U.S. law. Batteries And Butter makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility or serviceability for products that are used outside the U.S.
- Diversion, use, export or re-export contrary to United States law is prohibited. Export to the following countries is prohibited: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. In addition, products may not be exported or re-exported to entities and persons that are ineligible under U.S. law to receive United States commodities, technology and/or software.